Staking is a public good for the Opside ecosystem. Any user, with any amount of IDE, can help secure the network and earn rewards in the process.
1. Get some hardware: You need to run a node to stake.
2. Sync an execution layer client.
3. Sync a consensus layer client.
4. Generate your keys and load them into your validator client.
5. Monitor and maintain your node.
While active, you will earn IDE rewards, which will be periodically deposited into your withdrawal address.
The Staking Launchpad is an open-source application that will help you become a staker. It will guide you through choosing your clients, generating your keys, and depositing your IDE to the staking deposit contract.